A Quick Update on Indonesia Trip 2019.

INTERNATIONAL MOBILITY PROGRAMME TO SURABAYA/JOGJAKARTA INDONESIA


Assalamualaikum everyone! Phew akhirnya setelah bertahun tak update blog, padahal selalu je buka blog tapi tahlah kejap ada mood and ideas untuk update pastu meh. Tapi selalunya sebab malaslah apalagi kan? Eheh. 

So how's life so far? Mine? just so so, but then I am proud to announce that I have further my degree studies in Bachelor of International Relations. It is definitely something that I was not even dreaming of or thinking about. From a TESL student to a social and political science student. Totally is not my thing. But little did I knew that I enjoyed learning in this course a lot. A new experience for me instead of being exposed to teaching fields only. What I learn in this course? Sumpah banyak gila okay and I'm lovin' it for sure. 

Alhamdulillah 2019 is a nice year and one of the year that I think I shine brightly, being out from my comfort zone. I did challenge myself a lot this year, slowly get rid of my phobia and anxieties. The best highlight of this year is the Indonesia Trip which was held in the middle of March. It was definitely an enjoyable and memorable trip I could say. 

I got chances to present my research paper at one of the well-known universities in Surabaya which is Universitas Airlangga and being chosen as the best presenter at that time together with my partner. Shocked for sure and then we also were given an opportunity to present our paper again in Universitas Gadjah Mada in Jogjakarta which is nominated as the most prestigious universities there. 
So, I think let these pictures below do the talking. 

A proper picture with the teammates before we departed to Surabaya, Indonesia. 

Alhamdulillah safely arrived in Surabaya, Indonesia. 

In front of the Masjid National Al-Akbar Surabaya. 

A day of lectures in Universitas Airlangga, Surabaya. Me being me, wearing my fav colour for sure. 

Done presenting our research paper. Thanks my partner! 

Photoshoot time while waiting for others. Haha 

Us, receiving the Best Presenter Award, Alhamdulillah our hard work paid off.  

Sebenarnya tak sangka pun kitorang akan dapat that award sebab the moment diorang announce winners apa semua tu I and my partner hampir2 tertido. Yelah barai kot, perjalananan from Terengganu-Kuala Lumpur-Surabaya tu fuh, we admit memang mentally and physically drained. Tido tak sampai 3 jam then dengan schedule packed dengan programme pihak universiti sana arrange lagi. But come to think, Alhamdulillah ni rezeki sebab bertungkus lumus siapkan research paper even though dah final year degree yang memang extra busy. Classmates lain focus final year punya fyp je, here I am try to challenge myself to complete two research in a sem. Penat, stress nak give up semua ada. But, Alhamdulillah, we both managed to overcome all these obstacles. Sekali sekali lari dari comfort zone, busykan diri join program, totally worth it. 

Selfie konon-konon sebab dah habis present paper. Hehe

Habis conference kat Universitas Airlangga, Surabaya kitorang gerak pergi Jogjakarta malam tu untuk liburan, kira reward kat kitorang lah jugak. Dekat Jogja memang terlalu banyak pantai and tempat peranginan yang cantik. Dia punya pantai memang bersih gila lepas tu view tu rasa macam nak record semua. Memang breath-taking betul. 

Ni view Pantai Kukup, Jogjakarta. 

Okay, ni jambatan gantung paling famous dekat Pantai Timang selain Gondola yang Lee Kwang Soo naik dalam Runningman punya scene. Banyak kali fikir nak naik or tak tapi last minute naik jugak sebab macam rugi, dah sampai sini alang-alang kan. Satu achievement lah for me as I am an aquaphobia person. 

View dia cantik gila bila dah sampai atas. Puas hati lah but then berdebar balik bila ingat kena jejak balik jambatan tadi untuk balik lol!

I think that's all lah kot for today on this International Mobility thingy. Malas nak tulis panjang2 sebab gambar banyak gilaa for sure and I kinda malas nak sort out each pictures yang I nak letak dalam ni. So, kalau rajin adalah part 2. Kalau tak heh till next time jelah. Hee 

p/s : This trip actually on 21st March 2019 so kalau kira until today dah setahun kot, but who cares. Asal I dah update sini so macam okay even memang dah expired pun hahaha. 

Bye fellas, take care!♡♥♡♥♥♥♥♥♥














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A SPECIAL ENTRY FOR MY LOVE

MY SKINCARE REVIEW with love.

MY LOVE, COSMODERM