YEAY, DAH KONVO!

Assalamualaikum and hi koranggg.. Baca tajuk atas macam happy semacam kan? haha 

Alhamdulillah, I dah konvo! Yeay!! My Diploma jurney ends very well. Alhamdulillah again for that. After 2 years and half struggling with all the AVA"s, lesson plans, micro teaching, presentations, guys  you just named it! A bunch of thanks to my beloved parents for supporting me in whatever I do. Mama and Abah, this konvo is actually for you two. *touching jap* huks 

Of course, tak lupa gak untuk coursemates a.k.a teslians yang memang masuk air semua. haha Gaiss, We did it! And this is the best coursemates I have ever had. Seriously! Tipulah tak rindu mereka-mereka semua kan? 2 years and half memang totally well spent. My Diploma worth it! I am so happy for this! Now, masing-masing dah tak sehaluan. I mean, some ada yang sambung Degree, ada yang kerja and ada yang yang yok. hahaha okay kidding! To gather as 99 teslians tu lepas ni memang a bit impossible la sebab masing-masing bukan duduk satu negeri. So, masa konvo yang jatuh pada 24th October ni lah the last gathering for 99 of us. Tapi ada jugak beberapa homosapiens yang tak dapat hadirkan diri for this important day. Enough talk, let the picture do the talking. hiks

This is us. Coursemates yang jenis gila-gila and havoc! haha 


This one, me and my beloved familia. *abaikan pipi pau I yang terlebih dough tu* hahahaha


Haruslah ada picture I sorang ye dak? baru lah lengkap today's kind of entry kan? hiks 

All in all, alhamdulillah for everything. I really treasure my Diploma in TESL journey. It will be one of my wonderful memories. #teslgotnochill #imissallofthem 

ada orang tu kan, cakap nak datang, tapi tak datang pun. penat I tunggu, huks 

Okay, that's all for today's second entry. Got to go! Bye fellas. *hugsandkisses*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A SPECIAL ENTRY FOR MY LOVE

MY SKINCARE REVIEW with love.

MY LOVE, COSMODERM