A SPECIAL ENTRY FOR MY LOVE

Assalamualaikum...
Okay, today I just wanted to make a quick update for my dear friend, Syaza binti Mohd Ali Jaafar.. Something has makes her feels so down, so I wanted to cheer her up..Syaza, this entry, I made specially for you..Hope you like it.. :')

Dear Syaza,
A lot of special thanks for you for being a good, great companion and a true friend for me since I was fifteen years old. I appreciate it very much..

Syaza, I know you are strong, just ignore what people say, we cannot shut their mouth up right? so I wanted you to be strong and just act like you are before this, my dear.. put a smile on your face and enjoy your life as usual..Okay, my love?
 keep strong and enjoy your life, Syaza

la tahzan innallaha ma'ana

Allah always with you, Syaza


"You Are My Sunshine"
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey
You never know, dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

The other night, dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamt I held you in my arms
When I awoke, dear, I was mistaken
So I hung my head, and I cried

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey
You never know, dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

I'll always love you and make you happy
If you will only say the same
But if you leave me to love another,
You'll regret it all one day

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey
You never know, dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

Please don't take my sunshine away 

*please, be my sunshine again, Syaza... and keep shining like before.. I really miss your smile and your laughters * 

(LOTS OF LOVE FROM ME, ERYN.. 1437 SYAZA BINTI MOHD ALI JAAFAR )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SKINCARE REVIEW with love.

MY LOVE, COSMODERM