MY LOVE, COSMODERM

ASSALAMUALAIKUM..

Yes, I know it has been a quite long time I haven't updated my blog.. *nooded head*
My bad, I'm sorry.. I have time to update my lovely blog but I do not have any special or specific enteries to update..
I don't know actually what I'm going to update.. Oh ya, lately I'm having some facial problems..My face seems to have a few pimples..err actually it is not a few just a little but for me, I hate pimples!! So I use the words a few..haha
So far, I have been using Cosmoderm Tea Tree Oil products. These products are really works on me.. These products have been suggested by my BFF, Aina..Before this, I have tried Simple Skincare Trial Set Products.. but it doesn't work at all for me. So, I gave them to my friend.

This is the look of Simple Skincare Trial Set. Credits to Google

Now I am using Cosmoderm! and I think I am falling in love with it. The Cosmoderm Tea Tree Oil Facial Cleanser have such a good moisture. It also has a good smell and that's why I love to use it. Besides, this facial cleanser last longer than I thought. I have started using it on November 2013 and it lasts until February 2014..such a quite long time right? I have a sensitive skin, so I have to be careful to choose any types of skincare. So, I have asked the Cosmoderm page on what kind of Cosmoderm products that I can use to solve my problems. Then, they recommended me to try Cosmoderm Tea Tree Oil Facial Cleanser and Anti-Blemish.

Cosmoderm Tea Tree Oil Facial Cleanser.

 Cosmoderm Tea Tree Oil Anti Blemish. *small but really works on me*

Alhamdulillah, I do not have to worry about my sensitive problem as I already got Cosmoderm Skincare. In shaa Allah, I will try Cosmoderm Skincare for the whole set including toner and moisturiser soon..

*does anyone know where to get the Cosmoderm Skincare for the whole set in Kuala Terengganu?* Its really hard to find this Cosmoderm products except in Guardian. But the Facial Cleanser and the Anti Blemish only available there..  :( :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A SPECIAL ENTRY FOR MY LOVE

MY SKINCARE REVIEW with love.